The TFF Digital Labs is the first-of-its-kind startup acceleration and collaboration platform built by and for the next generation of food and agriculture entrepreneurs in every part of the world.
This is not just any old platform, and is certainly not like anything else out there. We have built the TFF Digital Labs from the ground up, incorporating the learning approaches, needs and expectations of the 21st century changemaker.
Learn more about the TFF Digital Labs
Entrepreneurs and start-ups in our community are located in all corners of the world, and each of them has something unique and worthwhile to share and learn from each other when it comes to improving the sustainability of our food and agriculture systems. We help them work together through a series of interactive labs:
- Launch Lab: access tools to develop a great idea and scale a socially-responsible food and agriculture startup
- Analysis Lab: dive into the frontiers of science, technology and research related to food, agriculture, and climate change
- Circular Economy of Food Lab: understand, explore and learn how you can contribute to a future where our food system is waste-less and regenerative
- #WTF: Where’s the Farmer Lab: learn to understand the real needs and behaviours of farmers, gain insights, and take advantage of practical guides
- ASEAN Lab: explore topics relevant to food system innovation in the ASEAN region: urban farming, alternative proteins, sustainable rice production, palm oil, and more
- Audio Lab: tune in to the perspectives from global changemakers
- Extracurriculars: broaden your perspectives to new areas that will keep you energised and motivated to keep learning
Each of these labs contains modules on a variety of key topics, with practical, action-oriented content, advice and mentoring. We are able to host and share an abundance of local insights and solutions in a globally-accessible online platform—fostering more collaboration and integration of solutions, while concurrently reducing duplicative and inefficient innovation efforts. We also provide open access to data, open-source hardware solutions and perks from a variety of partners.
Practical, action-oriented content, advice and mentoring.
As part of the TFF Challenge, teams gain access to:
- Practical, knowledge-building courses covering entrepreneurship, personal growth, inspiration and change-making, skill-building and food and agriculture industry.
- Dedicated mentoring with 50+ international mentors
- Group live sessions with experts and the TFF Team
- 1-1 live sessions with experts and the TFF Team
- Peer-to-peer advice and collaboration
- Perks and discounts
- Participant exclusive podcast with leaders in food
- Curated newsletters from leading food journalists
All delivered by TFF’s multidisciplinary global network of experts, creatives, and entrepreneurs.
We collaborate with leaders in innovation to provide exclusive perks and resources for our participants.
For next-gen innovators
Sign up for free 🤳🏼
The TFF Digital Labs provides mission-driven entrepreneurs with the skills, mindsets and connections they need to build successful businesses in diverse locations around the world.
For visionary leaders
Join us 🤝
We are looking for sponsors, partners, and experts to help accelerate the speed and impact of food system innovation. Get in touch to learn more!