The TFF Digital Labs is the first-of-its-kind startup acceleration and collaboration platform built by and for the next generation of food and agriculture entrepreneurs in every part of the world.
This is not just any old platform, and is certainly not like anything else out there. We have built the Digital Labs from the ground up, incorporating the learning approaches, needs and expectations of the 21st century changemaker.
Watch as we guide you through the Digital Labs.
Entrepreneurs and start-ups in our community are located in all corners of the world, and each of them has something unique and worthwhile to share and learn from each other when it comes to improving the sustainability of our food and agriculture systems. We help them work together through 5 interactive labs:
- Entrepreneurship Lab: access tools to develop a great idea and scale a socially-responsible food and agriculture startup
- Knowledge Lab: dive into the frontiers of science, technology and research related to food, agriculture, and climate change
- Inspiration Lab: fuel yourself with creative inspiration from people making all kinds of positive change in the world
- Personal Growth Lab: develop the practical skills and tools you need to excel as a next-gen leader and team member
- Extracurriculars: broaden your perspectives to new areas that will keep you energised and motivated to keep learning
Practical, action-oriented content, advice and mentoring.
We are able to host and share an abundance of local insights and solutions in a globally-accessible online platform—fostering more collaboration and integration of solutions, while concurrently reducing duplicative and inefficient innovation efforts. We also provide open access to data, open-source hardware solutions and perks from a variety of partners.
All teams who sign up for the TFF Challenge gain access to:
- Practical, knowledge-building courses covering entrepreneurship, personal growth, inspiration and change-making, skill-building and food and agriculture industry.
- Dedicated mentoring with 50+ international mentors
- Group live sessions with experts and the TFF Team
- 1-1 live sessions with experts and the TFF Team
- Peer-to-peer advice and collaboration
- Perks and discounts
- Participant exclusive podcast with leaders in food
- Curated newsletters from leading food journalists
All delivered by TFF’s multidisciplinary global network of experts, creatives, and entrepreneurs.
We collaborate with leaders in innovation to provide exclusive perks and resources for our participants.
For next-gen innovators
Sign up for free 🤳🏼
The Digital Labs provides mission-driven entrepreneurs with the skills, mindsets and connections they need to build successful businesses in diverse locations around the world.
For visionary leaders
Join us 🤝
We are looking for sponsors, partners, and experts to help accelerate the speed and impact of food system innovation. Get in touch to learn more!
Abi RamananHow can we make our food system more transparent?
CEO of ImpactVision and social entrepreneur tackling a range of issues from migrant employment to food waste and child hunger. TEDx speaker and World Economic Forum Global Shaper.
Adrian Garcia-CasarrubiasImpact Investing
Kirchner Food Fellow and Plant Biotechnology Ph.D. candidate at CINVESTAV-IPN in San Pedro Zacatenco, Mexico.
Alexander LazarouMaximizing Engagement, Awareness & Impact
Senior Account Supervisor, Social Purpose and Sustainability at MSL/Publicis who has worked on global campaigns for private companies and NGOs.
Alfredo Costilla-ReyesImpact Investing
Kirchner Food Fellow, Mexico National Youth Award and Ph.D. candidate in Electrical Engineering at Texas A&M University.
Annora MackDigital and Community Lead
Annora grew up in the US and Switzerland and has been connected to the food and agriculture corporate industry throughout her whole life. With an educational background in Health Science and Fine Arts, she brings the multispectral mindset, creative thinking and field knowledge which we consider core attributes to our team. Annora leads TFF’s social media channels and work hand-in-hand with our global community.