The world’s largest and most diverse agri-food-tech innovation challenge:
🌎 Open to purpose-driven innovators at all stages (idea through to incorporated startup).
🔥 Seeking diverse solutions to the question: “How do we feed 10bn people on a hotter planet?”
🤝 Cash prizes, industry connections, global exposure, plus free access to world-class resources and experts on the TFF Digital Labs
TFF Challenge 2021
Sign up for the TFF Challenge 2021 as an entrepreneur/ innovator or register as a mentor.
Food Systems Game Changers Lab
The Food Systems Game Changers Lab opens the doors for you to join a global community of food systems solvers around the UN 2021 Food Systems Summit. Are you a food systems game changer? Learn more here.
ACCESS TO THE ALL NEW TFF DIGITAL LABS™
- features on-demand access to industry experts, resources, and interactive experiences to propel your solution to the next level
CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES
- $30,000+ USD in cash grants
- invitation to the TFF Academy (a personalised 3-month acceleration program)
- professional production of a short documentary film about your solution
- opportunity to pitch to investors and industry leaders at the global TFF Summit
ADDITIONAL PARTNER PERKS including licenses to software, open-source datasets, hardware, and training sessions.
LIFE-CHANGING CONNECTIONS from TFF’s global change-maker community.
TFF is looking for diverse solutions that positively impact every part of our food system in every region of the world. In addition, participants can opt-in to take part in these partner-led tracks for the chance to win additional prizes and perks:
- CIRCULAR ECONOMY OF FOOD (Danone)
- NEXT-GEN CROPPORTUNITIES (GFI APAC)
- RESILIENT RESTAURANTS (Cargill)
- NUTRITION IN AFRICA (DSM)
- AGTECH INNOVATION
Since our first TFF Challenge in 2013, we have helped to launch 60+ startups that have collectively raised $200M+, accelerated 8K+ new business concepts, and engaged over 25,000 innovators from more than 175 countries.
MEET SOME OF OUR SUCCESS STORIES:
TFF Challenge 2021
Calling on impact-focused innovators and entrepreneurs to build better food systems. Learn more and sign up today!