Thought For Food is an organization at the intersection of food, technology, innovation, music, and next-gen culture.
This all comes to life at Generation Fest. 🔥
We’re bringing together some of the world’s most visionary and cutting-edge thinkers and doers for a highly-experiential program focused on co-creating a more inclusive and abundant food future for all.
Read our press release
Generation Fest is more than an event. It’s a community – a generation – with purpose. We piloted some of our ideas for this new concept earlier this year, bringing together a small group of TFF movers and shakers to the desert of the Middle East to track a new trajectory for the future of food.
👇 Check out this video and get a feel for the amazing desert vibes! 👇
Now, we are counting down to head to the creative hub of Brooklyn this September 30th.
Culture-shapers, next-gen entrepreneurs, music artists, designers and and corporates will come together to fire up our collective energies to take action and make real change.
Here’s what you will experience:
- Connections & Community: a unique, powerful change-maker network
- Mindset Shift: new ways of thinking / perspectives of what’s possible
- Immersive Learning: performances, activations, tours, showcases, music
- Food & Culture: taste the future, from everywhere
- Visuals & Atmosphere: recharge and energize in our futuristic playground
We’ll soon be sharing more information about Generation Fest. In the meantime, mark your calendars!