This year, more than 3000 people from 139 countries joined our call to action and took part in the #TFFChallenge2022.
The TFF Challenge is the world’s largest and most diverse agri-food-tech innovation challenge seeking creative, impactful solutions to the prevailing question: How do we feed 10 billion people on a hotter planet?
TFF Challenge 2022
The results are in!
Find out about the #TFFChallenge2022 Global Finalists and Topical Prize Winners on the official press release.
Here’s some ways to turbocharge your innovation and connect with the TFF Community:
- Explore free resources on the TFF Digital Labs including masterclasses, live sessions, and open-source datasets and hardware blueprints
- Take part in upcoming events organized virtually or in-person all over the world – and don’t miss the TFF Summit / Generation Fest in NYC
- Connect and share with our global community on Discord
- Keep up to date with TFF’s latest news. Subscribe to our newsletter here.
Since our first TFF Challenge in 2013, we have supported more than 30,000 innovators from over 175 countries and helped to launch 70+ startups that have gone on to raise millions of dollars, gain partnerships with leading companies, gain global exposure, and make on-the-ground impact in every region. Some of these startups include Agrilution (DE), Climate Edge (UK), Safi Organics (Kenya), Banoo (ID), Agrosmart (BR), The Live Green Co. and AgroSpheres (USA).
MEET SOME OF OUR SUCCESS STORIES:
CHECK OUT THESE STORIES OF TFF SOLUTIONS:
TFF PRIZES UP FOR GRABS:
- $30,000+ USD in combined cash grants from TFF and partners;
- Invitation to the TFF Academy, a personalized 16-week acceleration program that offers hands-on mentoring, pitch training, industry introductions, and storytelling;
- Pitch to investors and industry leaders at the global TFF Summit;
- Additional perks and opportunities offered by TFF’s broad network of partners, including licenses to software, datasets, and training sessions;
- Life-changing connections to TFF’s global community of movers and shakers.
AND, ADDITIONAL TOPICAL PRIZES FROM OUR PARTNERS:
- Web3 in Food & Agriculture (sponsored by Cargill)
- The Business Case for Regeneration (sponsored by Danone)
- Nutrition in Africa – Focus on Feed (sponsored by DSM)
- Sustainable Farming Inputs (sponsored by Hello Nature)
- Food Security & Resilience (sponsored by World Food Forum)
- The Blue Food Revolution (sponsored by NEOM)
- And others to be announced soon!
Join the TFF Challenge 2022
👇All you need to know is here.